Indulge and Inspire – Wellbeing Retreats for Busy Women.
A two night escape retreat at a stunning venue in rural Norfolk. Recharge, rebalance and re-boot, body and mind. Indulge & Inspire retreats focus on nutrition, mindfulness, in the form of meditation and yoga, and some much needed pampering. Helping you to create healthy habits to take home and continue to benefit from beyond the weekend.
This bespoke retreat includes:
- Two nights bed and breakfast at the beautiful, Breathing Space, Norfolk.
- Two nutritious, two course evening meals, sharing the table with like-minded women.
- An interactive group session with Naturopath Nutritionist, Claudina Caaveiro.
- A 90 minute invigorating morning yoga class.
- A healthy lunch.
- An evening of uplifting guided meditation using sound.
- Your choice of treatment by one of our super talented therapists.
- The opportunity to take some well earned time out for yourself in beautiful surroundings.
Set in four acres of beautiful Norfolk broadlands, Heath Priory, home to Breathing Space women’s retreat, is a stunning home-from-home house dating back to 1735.
It is a large house with cosy log burning fires, huge comfy sofas and a lake in the grounds that you can walk around and take in the abundant wildlife. The house is a 2-minute walk away from the lovely Norfolk Broads and a 5-minute drive to gorgeous long sandy Norfolk beaches where the seals live in their natural habitat.
There are more than enough places around the house to relax and unwind sitting by a roaring fire, or watching the sunset over the lake at night, if the weather is warm, we may even gather around a fire outside.
Nutritious and delicious! All the food is locally sourced, home cooked, and organic where possible.
Breakfasts and two wholesome two course dinners will be served over the weekend and one lunch on the Sunday. All meals will be designed by our guest nutritionist and recipes will be available. Please do feel free to bring any treats you may want to indulge in – a little treat every now and again is good for the soul!